Jackass eXtreme Jackass eXtreme

deepdoom responds:

High Voltage baby!

Gun Tests Gun Tests

the Gun's looked cool.

But it had no storyline. It was just a bunch of guns being fired. Awesome song though, what's it called?

Arctic Adventure Preview Arctic Adventure Preview

Ok, that's just horrable.

For one, the movie is goin at like, 5 fps...secondly, you can't draw graphics, and lastely, you don't have voices...If you're going to have text, atleast have a button so people can move along at their own pace.

beanies520 responds:

Sorry about the graphics; as for voices, I suck at voices so dont even push me there. The button for people to go at their own pace would be helpful, and is a good idea, except the problem is that it will mess up the flow of music and the film itself.

Megaman Hour - Episode 1 Megaman Hour - Episode 1

Pretty funny...when you can hear it...

Work on immproving the sound, i don't feel like adjusting my volume.

Karaoke Clarence Karaoke Clarence

LMFAO!

That sir, was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while.

DDR (dance dance rye) DDR (dance dance rye)

LMFAO!!!

AHH! I'm Dancing o.o

Great job. You should have stuck with the original music but it's still very well done and fuckin hilarious.

Peace out,

Rye

flamable-cod responds:

Yeah ok? Rye is it? Just because its named, "ryes dance mix" doesnt mean that its about you! Hell I dont even know you! For that music thing,i have no idea wtf your talking bout. Theres only been one song! You've lost it man! I suggest you seek help!

Grimace is Dead Grimace is Dead

LMFAO!

That was good, but you'd think with all the moving that dude did he'd lose some weight!

Peanut Butter Jelly 3 Peanut Butter Jelly 3

lol, so true.

It wasn't great, but you should have stopped after the second one.

format responds:

NO! 4 SHALL BE GREATER THAN YOU!

Lonesoul - Episode 1 - SE Lonesoul - Episode 1 - SE

That was good.

Stick with Voice Acting. It wasn't that bad, but who ever did the voice for the soliders did it with no feeling, gotta add feeling to it, thats what I think.

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease.
XShot

adam-p89 responds:

The soldier's voice was done by my friend Max, I told him to try and make it serious and without feeling, because as you will find out, the soldiers are robot clones, who don't feel anyway! Thanks, :)

Duke Dance Duke Dance

that wasn't bad.

Who sings that version of the GhostBusters theme, that was awesome!